Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anti-bacterial hand soap expire?

So I have this big refill bottle of generic hand-soap and it's like three years old. Can I still use it?Does anti-bacterial hand soap expire?
Allegra, your soap might have lost some of it's anti-bacterial properties a few years ago, but it's still soap, and soap is good. A few of those little bacterias that you graciously permitted to live will produce some antigens for whom your immune system will enthusiastically produce antibodies. Those antibodies might some day save your life when your go uptown and eat at that little Chinese restaurant with the flashing neon sign. Keep the soap!Does anti-bacterial hand soap expire?
I'm not sure...I think you could still use it but I'd say don't because it might cause you some problem with your skin. I really don't know if soap ever expires, so I'm just guessing but...it's an interesting question. I wonder if it ever expires??
I work at a restaurant and often I scratch my anus, and my genitals, but I always use soap afterwards. No one has gotten sick yet so I guess it works.
I would totally use it. If i was some fancy Hollywood type with hand-soap i would use it, and you got a jug of the stuff, and its only 3 years old!





Plus all hand soap on Earth was made 50 years ago, they just change the label.





3 year old hand-soap is a vintage year i believe.
if it were me I would throw it out and get myself a new smaller bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment