Friday, January 8, 2010

Antibacterial Hand soap???

I was at the store buying soap, and I found it was cheaper to by a bulk jug of Dial anibacterial handsoap that to buy antibacterial body wash. My friends came over to my house and saw the jug of Dial in the shower, because I was using it for body wash instead. They scolded me becuase they heard it was harmful to use antibacterial handsoap as body wash. I have checked the ingredients, and there really is no difference. There are no warnings against using the handsoap for your whole body, so why not???Antibacterial Hand soap???
you're right. you can use hand soap for you body. if you're body does get dry, then just use lotion. there's not really any difference but body wash might have a different scent or ingredient to make your skin softer.Antibacterial Hand soap???
Dial is good. I wouldn't worry.
I think your friends were refering to the fact that you are using antibacterial soap. It has been proven that not all bacteria is bad, and killing off the stuff that we need on our bodies to ward off infections and germs causes us to get sicker that we would have if we had just used soap.
technically it isn't harmful, but i could see it drying out your skin if it doesn't contain any moisturizers in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment