Friday, January 8, 2010

Have you ever tried to use BBQ sauce as hand soap?

I'm pretty sure someone I know did....Have you ever tried to use BBQ sauce as hand soap?
i hope it was your 3 year old bff or they would be pretty dumb Have you ever tried to use BBQ sauce as hand soap?
well, DUH!





I have been using BBQ sauce for hand soap for YEARS!





What else would I use?





What have you been using?





I like being licked...I also receive periodic BBQ sauce enemas, (Bulls-Eye is especially, uh, stimulating and effective...)





Don't knock it 'til you've tried it...
Eugh...No !!!


It would make your hands smell like BBQ chicken =(
it sounds very moisturizing , and i'll bet the smell of it is quite attractive to the outdoorsy variety of folke..
Not as a hand soap no. I've used it as a mouth wash, though.
No, but it makes a great lubricant after eating chicken wings and beer.


*cries because you made me give a dirty answer*
nope but i always use ketchup as moisturizer
After that I use hand soap...
No, but I used Finger nail polish remover as face astringent Friday after going out drinking.


My face still burns
No I haven't ........ but I would be afraid of trying it ...... my coworkers might shun me if I just sat at my desk all day long licking my fingers. = )
It does not lather well
I got barbecue sauce all over my hands at lunch today. I had to wash it off with soap before I paid my check.
No, that's something a nerdy wombat would do.
Yes, everytime im out of BBQ wings
Yes!!...it didn't work too well though....
No but I would like to wash my face with your love.
no
yeah, but only when eating ribs.. haha
No I haven't...

No comments:

Post a Comment