Friday, January 8, 2010

Would u rather use hand sanitizer or hand soap?

i think hand sanitizer is better cuz if u out in the street got your hand dirty u dont want people see u using hand soap . hand santiizer kill 99% of germs. i perfer u should use hand sanitizerWould u rather use hand sanitizer or hand soap?
I use hand soap cause that actually washes your hands and gets them clean where most people tend to think that sanitizer alone is ok which its not and you could still get sick.Would u rather use hand sanitizer or hand soap?
If id just come out of the toilet i would use soap.





But my FAVOURITE is hand sanitiser, im addicted to it!!! mainly because im kinda a germ freak but yeah,





HAND SANITISER ALL THE WAY!!!
Hand soap...but hand sanitizer is great for when you are out, or on trips...and aren't near a washroom....and need to eat :)
I like sanitizer.


But you're supposed to use soap and then sanitize.
Hand sanitizer. I'm addicted to that stuff. %26lt;3
Hand soap. I would rather wash the germs off than keep dead germs on my hands.
Hand soap.


I only use hand sanitizer when there's no soap near by.
Hand Soap
Hand soap.
I'd rather use hand soap :)
hand soap...
soap
soap
soap
soap
hand soap
soap
Hand soap...

No comments:

Post a Comment