Friday, January 8, 2010

I hand wash my drinking glasses and they seem to have a soapy residue left on them from my dish soap?

How do I get this residue off? (I'm using Method dish soap.) Is there a dish soap that won't cause this residue?I hand wash my drinking glasses and they seem to have a soapy residue left on them from my dish soap?
I use Dawn also, its a De-Greaser. But if that doesn't work on your glasses, and it doesn't work on all of mine either. You can use vinegar. I know it sounds gross, but after you wash the glass, just dunk it in a 2 part vinegar 1 part water mixture. The residue should come right off. If that doesn't work then you probably have hard water, and as much as you rinse it still wont get rid of the soap because of your hard water problem. -Good Luck-I hand wash my drinking glasses and they seem to have a soapy residue left on them from my dish soap?
I use Dawn with no residue noticed
I would go and get some Dawn dish soap. Some times trying different dish soaps isn't all that grate. Dawn cuts any grease.
YES (DAWN)

No comments:

Post a Comment