Friday, January 8, 2010

Solid or Liquid hand Soap?

Which one do you prefer to use?Solid or Liquid hand Soap?
liquid, because the solid one just holds in all of the germs! Solid or Liquid hand Soap?
At home solid soap. I try to go with what produces less waste. I know you can refill liquid soap bottles, but then you have that big refill container.





Now if I am other places liquid of course.
Liquid hand soap, its easier to use, and it wont slip out of your hands.


I LOVE the foam soap, LOL.
Liquid
Liquid
Prefer liquid
Liquid hand-soap.
Liquid soap when washing my hands. It doesn't stick under my rings when I am wearing them. Bar soap when I shower.
Liquid! Not just for hands, but also when bathing!
Solid in the shower. And liquid near the basin!
liquid. makes it easier to.... nevermind
Liquid,it's so much more hygienic =)
liquidddd.


who the heck used sold soap,


thats only for guys for the shower pfttt.(:
Liquid for sure! I don't want to wash my hands (or anything else) with something that the person before me just washed their germy whatever with. LOL ICK!
liquid
liquid
liquid
liquid
liquid
yea i agree definetely liquid =]
liquid.
Liquidd!!
liquid. solid can cause that like disease thing i think its called MRSA or something like that...
I like liquid better.
Liquid, doesn't dry your hands out.


And its cleaner and easier
Liquid. I don't want to use soap that several people's filthy hands have been on.
Liquid....it is much more hygienic!
Liquid. It's easier...and faster.
Liquid hand soap
Solid, For Me...!!
liquid soap

No comments:

Post a Comment