Friday, January 8, 2010

Hand Sanitizer Or Hand Soap and Water?

Which do you use more often??





Hand sanitizer for me! =]Hand Sanitizer Or Hand Soap and Water?
sanitizer is required where i workHand Sanitizer Or Hand Soap and Water?
soap and water





I am a





Lilac-breasted Roller Coracias caudata
Soap and Water.
both,





I think I wash my hands more,


But when I'm at school I use Hand Sanitizer.
hand sanitizer public places can be nasstttttttyyyyy
if time is not a constraint i use soap and water but otherwise, i prefer hand sanitizer.....lol
soap and water are better for you in the long term. hand sanitizer can not only dry out your skin but it also kills all the good bacteria your skin needs to be healthy causing many other skin probelms.


I always use hand sanitzer when out and about but when given the choice i'll always choose soap and water first.
i use equally
hand soap
Bar soap and water at home.


Hand sanitizer on the run.
I use handsanitizer when im out and touch something disgusting. I use handsoap after I use the bathroom
hand sanitizer!!


i like the way it smells!!


i know weird right?
hand soap and water
Soap, but I prefer HS cuz its faster.
I use soap and water if I can because hand sanitizer just doesn't seem to make my hands feel as clean.
soap, but when i cant get to soap and water hand sanitizer will work
I use hand soap more, plus it smells better. Santizer smell makes my head hurt, and most of them stink
i heard hand sanitizer doesn't just kill the bad germs, but the ';good'; germs as well.





so apparently it is really bad for you in the long run.








plus, it has been proven if you use it three or more times a day, for six or seven years, it can effect your health ? i think.

















so soap and water for me . haha.
I had this therapist who had alchol swabs %26amp; hand sanitizers all over his desk.





I kind of made fun of him for his own mental problem. LOL
hand soap and water,


hand sanitizer still makes my hands feel dirty.


even though it feels fresh from the start.


i love the scent, yea, but no, it feels like sticky afterwards.
Hand sanitizer so I dont eat my jerms at lunch lol. I always use it before lunch because you touch like lockers and ew everything!
i carry hand sanitizer where ever i go. guess its an ocd.
Hand soap and water.
um wash yo mouth out with soap n water..
Because of being on the go, I would have to say hand sanitizer for me.... and I think I use too much of it! :)
Hand Soap and Water, I can麓t believe special agent Fox Mulder has sensitive skin, even in all those action scenes who would have guessed?
Soap and water.
Soap and warm water. Although when I'm out in public, I sanitize my hands like I was a germaphobe..lol. Big flu outbreak where I am.. ugh..
Soap and water.


Regular old soap and water feels cleaner and doesn't burn any cuts on your hands like sanitizer does.
sanitizer. they have the best smells out now
water and hand soap





Hand santizer is ok if you cant get to a sink but water and soap is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment