Friday, January 8, 2010

What are the Pros and Cons of using foaming hand soap?

~as opposed to the usual pump hand soap or even bar soap to wash your hands?





Just wondering.





~m.b.What are the Pros and Cons of using foaming hand soap?
I like to feel my soap and I don't think that happens with foam. The pro would be it looks interesting coming out of the pump. I use the usual pump and I can't remember the last time I washed my hands with a bar of soap.





(((HUGS)))





Happy Sunday!What are the Pros and Cons of using foaming hand soap?
When I used it for the first time and I thought for a second the dispenser was empty. I would rather use bar soap. I try not to use anti- bacterial hand soaps . The active ingredients kill helpful bacteria in your drains. Then they clog up faster because the bacteria that helps chew up hair and soap are gone..

No comments:

Post a Comment