Friday, January 8, 2010

Have you ever washed your hair with dish or hand soap?

A few times. Not a very good idea though. Takes out all the natural oils and leaves it really dry and static, well we won't go there.Have you ever washed your hair with dish or hand soap?
no but had a friend years ago use fabric softener for a hair softenerHave you ever washed your hair with dish or hand soap?
yes, and it's awful to use on your hair; don't do it!! much to drying on the hair and scalp!!
Yeah, when I run out of shampoo I use bar soap.
A few times I`ve used Palmolive dish soap when I`ve run out f shampoo. It does a really good job because it cleans the soap residue left on your hair from regular shampoos. I wouldn`t make a habit of it because it can dry out your hair but occasionally it`s even a good idea.
I have wash my hair yesterday,.with mashed bananas,.


http://www.hair.com
lol,I had to do that once,and I tell you,made my hair feel crappy,oh and it was hand soap
No. But i have washed my body with Shampoo when i was little, a lot.. I don't know.. It sounds weird..
No, that will strip color outta your hair! (If you have color on it--don't know what it would do without the color).
done it will camping. that is why people that made there own soap[lye] looked like they were ran over by a mack truck all the time. I am talking about years ago before any of us were ever born. no tooth brushes. no tampons. no birth control. take a bath once a month or not at all. or how would like to take a bath in water that had been used 20 times before u?
Yes, when travelling and in total desperation. Turns your hair into straw - don't try it unless you have to! Oh, and I had to use hand soap once in Hong Kong, where the water is so hard you can't get normal shampoo to lather properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment