Friday, January 8, 2010

I just bought a hand mitt for exfoliating skin. Do I just use it with bar soap on my face?

you canI just bought a hand mitt for exfoliating skin. Do I just use it with bar soap on my face?
noo! You should never use bar soap on your face, the skin on the face is very delicate! You should use the mitt on your body only, I use mine on my legs mostly. To exfoliate your face, you're going to need to buy an exfoliating wash. Bar soap is harsh for the face!





good luck! =]I just bought a hand mitt for exfoliating skin. Do I just use it with bar soap on my face?
I wouldn't use a hand mitt on your face. It could be too rough and irritate your skin. Use it with soap for your body. You should use an facial exfoliating scrub on your face/neck.
Or with propper exfoliating lotion also which you can buy in any chemist.
I'm not expert but that sounds like it would severely dry out the skin on your face leading to more breakouts and blemishes. Try a facial cleanser with moisturizers. The mitt you bought will be useful for the rest of your body though so don't feel like you wasted your money!





You should wash your face daily, follow the instructions on the exfoliation product as far as frequency of use goes. Some are probably gentle enough to use daily.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO鈥?br>

NO.


do not use bar soap on your face, especially if you just bought a glove (thihs indicates you need the darn gllove, which inturn means poorskin) the worst thing you can do when u have bad skin is use bar soap, get vichy green goop face cleanser, shoppers drug mart or any drug store like that would carry it. its ot a scrub which i think is good since u dont need a scrubing bead incorperated cleanser(u got the glove, and thats enough facial ruff n tuff) lol hope that helps dude
i would use a face cleaner, bar soap is too rough on skin, you can exfoliate as often as you want too
It's best to use it with an exfoliating scrub. Basically, anything that has little bits of things mixed in with it that will rub off dead skin. If you have dry skin, exfoliate once every 4-5 days. If you have oily skin, as much as twice a week.
No, use exfoliating lotion
use facial cleaner


or face wash





(:
no bar soap on your face face soap only
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment