Friday, January 8, 2010

I need formulae for liquid hand soap and dishwashing liquid that includes cocamidpropyl betaine.?

I presently use cocamide DEA in my dishwashing liquid I wish to revise this formula and use cocamidpropyl betaine instead.I need formulae for liquid hand soap and dishwashing liquid that includes cocamidpropyl betaine.?
Cocamide DEA has been replaced by Cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB) in many commercial products. Although it is more expensive, it seems to have fewer skin irritant problems, but some still exist with some people, even at the 1% solution range.





You should be able to use the same formula with the single replacement (CAPB for CDEA). Molar quantities are not as important for their use as a surfactant.I need formulae for liquid hand soap and dishwashing liquid that includes cocamidpropyl betaine.?
You are welcome. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment