Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can i use antibacterial hand soap to clean my brand new tattoo?

yes you can. very wise question. the perfume answer dead accurate. as a old guy. please use unscented aloe-vera gel. this will cause no irritation . artwork will retain more colour. extreme short healing time. just a touch after you clean art. still the bestCan i use antibacterial hand soap to clean my brand new tattoo?
yes, just be sure to use lots of moisturizer afterward. You want to keep the skin as moist as you can so that when the skin flakes in a few days you won't get any scars.Can i use antibacterial hand soap to clean my brand new tattoo?
You can. I did. Just be warned.. it may sting like a b*****.


I liked sticking my back in a freezer after.... the cool air feel so good.
Yes. Make sure it doesn't have perfume. Dial is best(the orange soap).
yes, just make sure you rinse it completely off and pat dry with a paper towel

No comments:

Post a Comment