Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will my expired hand soap still clean effectively?

I bought hand soap a while ago and it's expired now. I've heard that expired soap will leave your skin itchy and dry... but what I want to know if it will still clean the same way?!Will my expired hand soap still clean effectively?
I never heard of such a thing. If it's wrapped as it was when purchased, it should still have its scent as well as still having the cleansing ability without drying the skin.Will my expired hand soap still clean effectively?
of course,for a soap,if it's expired,it may mean the colour or the smell will have some changes,but the effect will have little change.
The soap itself will be fine, the fragrance is usually what becomes rancid in smell, if it smells ok its fine to use

No comments:

Post a Comment