Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should i wash my bays cloth with baby soap by hand or use baby detergent in washing machine ? which is good?

i heard that i should not use baby detergent washing my baby cloth , instead of that i should use baby soap for wash by hand to avoid other skin desease upto six month . is that true ?Should i wash my bays cloth with baby soap by hand or use baby detergent in washing machine ? which is good?
Detergent can be irritating. In either case it's *very* important to be certain the soap or detergent is rinsed out completely. If you can't be confident of rinsing completely by hand, I'd machine wash.


Unrelated to the baby's health, is that hot-water washing will often ';set'; stains that washing in cold or cool water by hand will remove. The cold or cool water doesn't have the same sanitizing effect.


So . . . I figure the ideal is to rinse by hand in cool water to remove stains and then machine-wash in warm or hot for sanitization and thorough rinsing.Should i wash my bays cloth with baby soap by hand or use baby detergent in washing machine ? which is good?
The best detergent for baby's clothes is one with no perfumes or dyes. There are quite a few brands out there to choose from. All Free and Clear is the one I used. I also used a perfume free fabric softener. You can find them at any grocery or drug store. If your baby has allergies, it is best to ask the pediatrician what to use but I found these both to be safe. Good luck!
Well you heard wrong, you can use Baby shampoo to wash your baby clothes either in the washing machine or by hand, baby shampoo does a great wash it works like woolite, it is strong enough to get clothes clean but yet gentle enough and will not cause any skin rashes on your baby, I even use this on my delicate clothes I even use it to clean my car inside and out and it washes and cleans very well, your clothes will be fresh and clean and soft. And guess what you don't have to pay those high prices at the grocery store or drug store for baby shampoo you can get it at a 99c store or one dollar store for a buck so you will save lots of money while trying to keep your baby's clothes clean. Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment