Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hand soap dispenser pump not working!?

I just refilled my decorative soap dispenser and it all of a sudden stopped pumping! It was working fine beforehand, and while I was cleaning out the old soap before putting in the new soap, it was pumping up the water just fine. But now it's not pumping anything at all. I've pumped it over and over again, taken it apart, cleaned the tube and cleaned out the 'head' of the dispenser. I've tried turning it to see if there is a lock... nothing works. Any suggestions?Hand soap dispenser pump not working!?
I'll be honest, I don't use the decorative ones anymore. They don't tend to have a good pump to them and they don't hold that much soap. After a while, I just went back to store bought ones and now I just refill those. Now that I think about it, I think I've had the same store bought dispenser in both bathrooms for about 2 years now lol.Hand soap dispenser pump not working!?
Buy a new top if that one won't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment