Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a hand soap for very dry skin?

i have very dry skin. I work with water and it gets very dry. Once in a while i get a little blood. I hate getting my hands all gunky with lotion. So what i want to know if there is a hand soap that i can wash right off and it would work great. Is it cheap? Where can i find it?


ps if this sound like a stupid question, keep your opinion of it to yourselfIs there a hand soap for very dry skin?
Aveeno has a bar soap that is made for dry skin that has oatmeal in it. Unfortunately, its not cheap. I think its like almost 5 dollars a bar, but for some reason they seem to last a lot longer than ivory soap. Maybe its a lot cheaper in the States than here in Canada.Is there a hand soap for very dry skin?
Check out the liquid hand soaps...alot have moisterizers in them.
Not that I know of but, have you ever thought about taking vitamins to decrease dry skin? I found a great article which discusses this with suggestions for vitamins to take.





Hope this helps!
try the herbal soap of e.excel international were using it for so many years.go at e.excel.herbal for complete informations

No comments:

Post a Comment