Saturday, December 26, 2009

My face is allergic to hand soap and I accidentally put it on my face.?

My face looks like a water ballon.My face is allergic to hand soap and I accidentally put it on my face.?
Take an antihistamine. If you experience wheezing or have other trouble breathing go to the ERMy face is allergic to hand soap and I accidentally put it on my face.?
Throw the bar soap away and by actually facial clothes. they work wonders.. as for the rash, put alittle bit of aloe lotion on it to keep moisture in it..it'll clear up.
You can go to the pharmacy and buy over-the-counter


anti-histamine medications, such as BENADRYL (will make you feel drowsy) or CLARITIN





Histamine is what causes the puffiness after you are exposed to an allergic substance





In the future, also consider buying an EPINEPHRINE injector at the pharmacy. If you develop a very serious reaction to any allergic substance and it causes you're breathing to become difficult, then give yourself one dose of EPINEPHRINE and then go to the ER

No comments:

Post a Comment