Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best hand soap for a mechanic/ landscaper?

Hey, any of you know a good hand soap with serious grit cleaner in it to clean mechanics hands?


Thanks,Best hand soap for a mechanic/ landscaper?
It depends on if you're allergic to anything, then you would need to find a non allergenic soap.





Gojo Citrus with the pumice in it always works when I work on cars. I always have it in my car. It also worked on an injured mechanic who the paramedics needed to clean his hands so the could access his wounds.





Or Goop works as well.





Hope that helpsBest hand soap for a mechanic/ landscaper?
Thank you for the best answer!!! Report Abuse

Can't go wrong with Gojo. The pumice will remove just about anything. A good ';barrier cream'; applied before you start is a good idea too. My wife brings me some from her work. I don't know what it's called though. She syphons it out of a bulk container for me.


I also use hand creams a lot. Keeps grit from getting into the cracks in your skin when it dries out.


But the best thing is gloves; and not the cheap ones. I recently started wearing Mechanix gloves and they are great. They prevent grime from building up - my hands are no longer scraped and cut - and I just throw them in the washing machine. I use them for riding the bike and gardening too. My wife even got a pair.
Actually Dawn dishwashing liquid is best for cutting the grease.
Go-jo.
get the kind thats orange, it has the grit in it.
go-jo





has citrus and gritty texture to cut grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment