Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When is it safe to start using regular hand/body soap?

i've been using the J%26amp;J head to toe bottle soap when giving my daughter baths. she's now 17 months old... when is it safe to start using our shower soap, like dove? thanks!When is it safe to start using regular hand/body soap?
id say if you bought a very mild soap then it would be fine- dove is pretty good- i like non scented soaps or something with a very mild fragrance.When is it safe to start using regular hand/body soap?
i have been using dove on my son since my son was 3 months. it was because of sensitive skin. i used the unscented one, but i tried the regular brand mildly scented and he does fine with it. he is 15 months.





the only thing you have to be careful of is getting soap in her eyes. my son tries to rub his eyes so i have to soap him down and wash immediately.
I like the brand ';clearly natural.'; It's a natural soap that you can find at many natural stores and probably online as well.





It never dries my skin and I would definitely use it on my son if I didn't have my natural tearless baby wash for him.
Any time. I don't believe babies need baby products, it's just another ruse. I have super sensitive skin, so we already only have sensitive skin, no fragrance stuff. That's what we use for our three month old daughter. Usually Dove sensitive skin body wash.
We actually used Dove on our son when he was an infant because the baby toiletries gave him rashes. My pediatrician recommended Dove for sensitive skin and it was perfect. Totally gentle and rashes cleared right up.
My niece is 2 1/2 and my sister-in-law still uses baby soap on her. She has eczema pretty bad so it's real mild %26amp; keeps her skin nice and soft. It's completely up to you, just keep it mild.
I think Dove soap would be fine.
I think Dove would be fine, it's a safe gentle brand. But some of the others I don't even use because they dry my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment