Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can i use hand soap to wash my face?

Is it ok for me to use hand soap to wash my face for a 16 year old guy?Can i use hand soap to wash my face?
I wouldn't unless your face is really dirty. It will dry your skin out. Buy a cleanser instead. You can get some for guys and they clean your pores as well.Can i use hand soap to wash my face?
no no no definatly not. your face has a different ph level then your hands. www.dermalogica.com they have a mens care starter pack its a simple routine that you can do in the shower.





good luck
You CAN but you really shouldn't...





Invest in an inexpensive but good quality cleanser!!





Or if you're a lazy teen like me, suck up to mum and get her to buy you one ;D
Yes is it ok
its ok to use hand soap on ur face but it drys out ur skinn realy bad and it feels flaky

No comments:

Post a Comment