Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is using dish wash soap effective in hand washing panties?

I heard that dish wash soap is all you need, but what is your opinion? I'm hand washing my panties now because I am using public laundry and I don't want my underwear in the machine. So, how should I effectively hand wash my panties?Is using dish wash soap effective in hand washing panties?
it should be ok unless if you stain your panties badly.Is using dish wash soap effective in hand washing panties?
I keep a bottle of cheap shampoo for washing my panties/bras.


I use it for scrubbing the sink/tub, too.





Dishwashing liquid would work, too. Just be sure it's plain dishwashing liquid ( no bleach ). Both dishwashing liquid and shampoo are great grease cutters and there are always body oils on your underwear. So it's a great idea! Plug up the basin, start running in the water, add a couple of drops of shampoo or dishwashing liquid and let it suds up. I usually soak my stuff for a few mins then rinse in cool water. I hang dry all of my underwear. It lasts longer because the elastic doesn't get worn out like it will in the dryer.





PS--add a capful of ammonia to the water for super cleaning your underwear.
Not advisable, it will fade your colors. Heloise recommended it as a bleach replacement. Try shampoo and a tablespoon or two of baking soda. Vinegar can work for you too.
I would use a gentle cleaner like a free n clear detergent All makes one so does purex an tide or u could just use a little of your regular detergent that u wash everything else with

No comments:

Post a Comment