Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best soap to use to hand wash clothes?

My mom uses Ivory dish soap, but I'm wondering what other people think.What is the best soap to use to hand wash clothes?
u dont want to use any dish detergents...they are very sudsy..and will leave you itchy...try a good laundry detergent...i recommend woolite.What is the best soap to use to hand wash clothes?
There Are Alot Of Good Ones.Dial Is Good.-Any Antibactril Soap Is Good.
To hand wash you have a lot of options. Most laundry detergents control sudsing or the washer would overflow. I would use a liquid soap but my Mother had these special soap bars that she always used for hand washing.
lava bar soap
Tide for clothes, Dawn for dishes
All!
Clothing... try Oxi-Clean... :)
I like Woolite. It cleans and rinses very easily.





Good luck.
Tide
Almost all of the laundry detergents will work pretty much the same... it depends on what you prefer. If you are handwashing colored clothes use the detergents that specialize in color-stay. Same goes for whites. I have used them all: Tide, All, Woolite, Wisk, etc. etc. I used dish washing soap once, and didn't like it. As for bar soaps, I've never tried that. I like the Dryel system too... I also prefer the liquid detergents over the other stuff, but if you have a spot on your clothes that is particularly difficult, but not quite a stain I suggest you use the grain-detergent and rub it into the spot, or use a regular stain remover. Good Luck!
sunlight mild bath soap
Woolite is my favorite. I sometimes use regular shampoo if I am travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment