Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it normal to reach for the washing up liquid instead of the hand soap...?

...when washing my hands after I go to the toilet? I do it subconsciously and by the time I've realised I've already got washing up liquid all over my hands.Is it normal to reach for the washing up liquid instead of the hand soap...?
My brothers do this.. Washing up liquid is no good for your hands, it takes all the natural oils from your skin and ruins your nails.. You should invest in some good anti-bacterial hand soap :)Is it normal to reach for the washing up liquid instead of the hand soap...?
yeah this is a classic move! Washing up liquid is always nearer! Just use it anyway - probably not as good for the skin but cleans alright!
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment