Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why don't the majority of toothpaste come in pumps like hand soap pumps?

I don't mean the aquafresh ones either..those suck for the kids version aquafresh..but you now.. Hand soap in the pumps like Dial Liquid soap..Why doesn't toothpaste come that way?Why don't the majority of toothpaste come in pumps like hand soap pumps?
thats too intelligent an idea for corporate america. shhhhh (get the patent first, then ask this Q again!! :))Why don't the majority of toothpaste come in pumps like hand soap pumps?
I think the tube is the least wasteful, but perhaps a compressed can of toothpaste, like shave cream. Imagine cleaning that off your windows at Halloween!
I don't know, but that sounds so convenient! I would love if crest or colgate made something like that! It would be such a good seller!
I must be weird. I prefer the tubes.
Lots of plastic to throw away... bad for the environment

No comments:

Post a Comment