Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will equate antibactiria hand soap bother an tattoo that's a little over a month

I got my tattoo about 5 weeks ago and it seems to be healed (already scabbed and peeled long while ago) but im on vacation and I don't have any fragrance free anti bactiria hand soap to wash it with so I used a antibactiria hand soap but it has a slight sent, will it mess it up? The tattoo seems mostly healed but I wasn't sure what to do. I used fragrance free lotion on it after. Is what I did okay?Will equate antibactiria hand soap bother an tattoo that's a little over a month
Sure, as long as it says something like ';gentle'; on it. I've been using the equate stuff on my tattoo while it's healing for weeks and it's working just as well as the more expensive stuff. If you really want to know and aren't sure, call your artist and have him/her give you some tips.Will equate antibactiria hand soap bother an tattoo that's a little over a month
I have 2..My brotha in law owns a tatoo shop...When u first get one done u suppoused to cover it up for only an hour after they do it...After dat u suppoused to wash it up wit warm water and soap....He never told me if da soap couldnt have odor or not...I always used reagular soap on mines %26amp; they good...Da only thing u cant use and he always told me diz was Aloe Vera lotion...It kills da cuatilly of da way a tatto looks....But I think ur tatto will b just fine....
If your tattoo is 5 weeks old I think you'd be safe to use anything. You just have to be careful during the healing stage. Keep up with the lotion though as it might still be alittle dry and flaky. It looks better too when tatoos are moisturized.
After 2 or 3 weeks, it shouldn't matter what you use. Once the tat is healed, it is just a part of your skin and you can treat it normally (but keep it out of the sun). I use regular soap and stuff with no problems.
I have one that's a month on my ankle and I use shaving cream and scented body gel on it and it's been fine. So yours should be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment