Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What kind of soap do you recomend to hand wash delicates??

well you see ive alwayz use the same soap but i just wanted to see if there were any better ones you might recommend to meWhat kind of soap do you recomend to hand wash delicates??
wooliteWhat kind of soap do you recomend to hand wash delicates??
Original Ivory Soap Bar is safe to use for hand laundering delicate items. If you live in an area with hard water, we recommend you use Ivory Snow for your hand laundry and gentle cycle clothes. It's great for your washable wools, silks, and cottons.
Woolite in my opinion is the best.
I started using Ivory Snow detergent with my kids and it works great on delicates as well. Not to mention it's cheaper in comparison to Woolite and other pecialty detergents.
woolite or Dreft
DOVE
Ivory is good but if you are going to wash wool or satin, I would recommend baby shampoo or woolite.
Try Johnson. It's really good.
A product called ';Forever New'; fabric care wash. It was recommended by a local bra shop and I have found it to be far superior to Woolite and baby shampoo (which I used faithfully before I found this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment