Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have acnee on my forehead, even know i wash my face with hand soap every night and morning.?

how can i get rid of my zits?I have acnee on my forehead, even know i wash my face with hand soap every night and morning.?
washin your face too much can irritate it too so limit your self plus it would depend on the type of soap your using it might be to harsh or not strong enough.





plus you cant just wash your face and expect acne to magically disappear. youll need an on the spot treatment like from neutrogena or clearasil so when you see a pimple a bout to prop up you can throw a blotch on it and that will help.I have acnee on my forehead, even know i wash my face with hand soap every night and morning.?
You're going to have to keep washing your face and buy some acne lotion. It's best to use the lotion on your face throughout the day, meaning every hour or so apply it. You don't want to do this for too long, though, because your skin is going to dry out. So, after the first day, space the use out between two hours, three, so on. Your zits should start to go away.





Hope I've helped!





EDIT: Remember, everyone gets zits. Breakouts happen to everyone and there's not a real CURE to completely get rid of them. This, helps, however, as well as avoiding greasy foods and touching your face.
For starters;


Don`t use any kind of soap for your face but dove.


Its very sensitive soap made for faces. Only wash your face with Dove soap when you take a shower (which you should do at least every single day)


Step 2- Go find a good acne wash. (for example, proactive.)


Use your acne wash every night.


Don`t use it more then twice a day, because then your face will get dry.


~ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS %26amp; KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOUR FACE!!


More importantly when you go to sleep at night tie back your hair and bangs with a pony tail holder and bobby pins. So that the oils in your hair don't get on your face.





P.S. Whenever you feel like you have been sweating a lot/ or whenever you get back from a athletic event that makes you sweat take a shower so you dont get your pores clogged.


Hope I helped you! My daughter had the same problem!
I had the same problem... Do you wear your hair in your face? if you do, it might be the oil from your hair going into your skin... that was my problem. at night i wear my bangs up and wash my face ONLY with dove soap, i don't use anything else and my face is perfectly clear now!
don't use soap to wash your face it is bad especially on sensitive skin. get some face wash and use it daily i use clean and clear daily face wash and clean and clear moisturizer my skin has cleared up great ever since i started using that.
well for one, stop using handsoap on your face.


that's probably irritating it and making you break out even more.


go to the store and buy an acne facial wash, or a cream for acne.


and use THAT every night and morning.
Quinoderm is the best cream iv used n iv always suffered with spots its cheap to it smells and stings a bit but at least it works
youre gonna have to buy face wash: clearisil ultra, proactiv, neutrogena acne treatment





hope this helps =]
try proactiv or another acne cream.
dont use hand soap.


use facewash.

No comments:

Post a Comment