Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is Method hand soap worth it?

I've only bought the Christmas scents. They are worth it. They made my whole bathroom and hallway smell like Christmas.





When I gave a set of 3 to my sister for a hostess gift (I only give her practical things, never clutter) she absolutely loved them!





Also, only the needed amount comes out, no need to control how you hit the pump-good for kids who tend to use too much.Is Method hand soap worth it?
It's probably not any better than other kinds, but I like it and it smells good.Is Method hand soap worth it?
It's so darned expensive, and honestly, I prefer my Ivory liquid. I tried it one time and was not impressed.
I don't like it, only because it doesn't suds up like i'm used to seeing soaps do.
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment