Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I use hand soap (like after you go to the bathroom soap) to wash my dog?

If I can't use hand soap, can I use other stuff? Like what? I don't have access to regular dog shampoo right now.Can I use hand soap (like after you go to the bathroom soap) to wash my dog?
I wouldn't use handsoap on a dog. It would likely strip their coat of natural oils, and could irritate their skin. I would wait until you get some dog shampoo, as to avoid irritating the dogs skin or fur.Can I use hand soap (like after you go to the bathroom soap) to wash my dog?
No dog shampoo from your vet is the best.





I bought crappy dog shampoo from walmart and my dog got huge bumpy red lumps all over her body.





So my vet perscribed a special shampoo for her, and ever since them it has worked
I wouldn't use hand soap, there are too many fragrances that can bother the dogs skin. You can try Dawn. It's also good at killing fleas.
I think if you are desperate a liquid soap would be easier than bar soap. You need to rinse the dog really well to get all the soap off.
You shouldn't use hand soap, just use shampoo, like put shampoo on his back(not the eyes), and wash him
use a BIT of hand soap until you get the dog shampoo





dove soap is good!








although i would reccomend dog shampoo
Shampoo// Or wait until you get some dog shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment