Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I wash my body with hand soap?

I asked someone to pick up an antibacterial BODY soap at the store today. They came home with antibacterial HAND soap. I know it will dry my skin, but can it still clean my body face to feet?Can I wash my body with hand soap?
Different soaps have different ph levels. It is not going to do you any harm, but it is not going to give the same affect. Can I wash my body with hand soap?
It probably won't be a great idea to use hand soap. Hand soap is made to kill minor bacteria and get grease off your hands. Body soap cleans your body better, and keeps the needed oil for your body not to dry up. I would recommend going back to the store, returning it, and buy the right one.
You can but I wouldnt over a long period of time. It might dry your skin out and body washes just have extra things in it to make your body feel soft and moisturized. It cannot hurt you tho.
Yup. You might want to use lotion or something afterwards to avoid dry skin though.
what did you say?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can i watch u wash ur body with hand soap?

No comments:

Post a Comment