Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you make foaming hand soap from regular liquid hand soap?

I have a foaming handsoap dispenser. Is there a way to use regular liquid handsoap refill (much cheaper) to refill this? Can I dilute it or something? Has anyone tried this?Can you make foaming hand soap from regular liquid hand soap?
I don't know what kind of dispenser you have, but you can buy ones that you put about an inch of liquid soap in with water and the soap comes out foamy. Here in Canada, I got mine from the Pampered Chef. It has a line that you fill the soap to and the rest is just water. It works great and you save alot of money cuz you only need a little soap.Can you make foaming hand soap from regular liquid hand soap?
I am gradually replacing dispensers in my home with foamers I plan to refill with diluted hand soap. Modest cost savings+ the soap lasts a lot longer. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment