Sunday, December 13, 2009

How safe is it to use liquid hand soap dated 9/03?

I have moved into my recently deceased grandfather's home and have found lots of expired food items. I found the liquid soap and began using it. I noticed the other day there was an expiration date on it. Will it still clean? Will it cause harmful effects?How safe is it to use liquid hand soap dated 9/03?
Totally! Soap won't go bad for YEARS AND YEARS... and even then it'll still bubble. :)How safe is it to use liquid hand soap dated 9/03?
Dated 9/3/08? Or handsoap dated 9/3/68? Handsoap has a shelf life of....I don't know.....forever? The only reason that handsoap could be a problem is that it just sets up and can't be used. That is when you can't use it any longer. Otherwise it isn't a food and it doesn't spoil. It just gets old. But something just this month is good for now and as long as you use it. Soap is soap and it cleans no matter what and soap never becomes harmful. Again it isn't a food. It's just soap.
I've never even noticed that hand soap had an expiry date! But I imagine it's quite safe. If you feel okay after using it, I'd use it up!
Use the soap! There's nothing gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment