Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My 4 year old son plugged up the bathroom sink and filled it with hand soap bubbles.Then drank some. ?

I noticed he was taking more time then usual washing his hands but we had just discussed the ' wash your hands until you count to 20' thing so thought maybe he was taking that to heart. I tend to over react on these things and he couldn't have swallowed much before I checked on him, maybe a couple tablespoons...but should I be worried?My 4 year old son plugged up the bathroom sink and filled it with hand soap bubbles.Then drank some. ?
If he looks ok then he should be fine but if ur worried u should try and give him some milk it'll help him My 4 year old son plugged up the bathroom sink and filled it with hand soap bubbles.Then drank some. ?
he should be fine.





I once made pie (my first try ever at pie) for all the kids in my home child care with the blackberries we had picked at a farm. Well, I ended up using Dr. Bronner's Soap instead of oil. I knew it tasted wierd but couldn't figure out why (I realized the mistake a week later). The kids all ate a full piece anyway! None of them had negative reactions-- it was an all-natural soap though. Chemical soaps may react differently.
Must that will happen is the runs. My 2 yr old did that I took her in to the ER they told me that they use soap foam to make kids poop some times. LOL He should be fine, I would just watch him, that's all








The things kids do. =)
sounds harmless. If it was too much he'd have stopped at that point. The water was so watery and not soapy, probably. I'd worry about the bath area make sure it is really dry because mold can turn up.
He might get diarrhea, but nothing serious.
He will puke or poop. Either way it wasn't enough to hurt him.

No comments:

Post a Comment