Thursday, December 17, 2009

What brand of dish soap is good as a hand soap and a dish soap for my kitchen sink soap dispenser?

Dawn has several different types that are great for the hands, and Palmolive is a good one too.





Dawn is best for removing grease.





:-)What brand of dish soap is good as a hand soap and a dish soap for my kitchen sink soap dispenser?
Many of us have seen the Palmolive commercials and how it softens hands while you clean. I am, however a Dawn fan and despite trying every dish detergent known to man, I always come back to Dawn.


Since watching my budget more closely, I found a great sale price on Palmolive (2 bottles) so I snatched them up. Yes, I decided to try it again. A few days later, I found a great sale on a huge bottle of Dawn so could not resist.


What I decided to do for my kitchen dispenser is fill it three quarters of the way with Palmolive and then added the Dawn the rest of the way. Now, my detergents will go much further, Dawn cuts the grease, has great suds and the Palmolive is soft for my hands. I find I am using less with each dish load because both detergents have their own cleaning qualities.What brand of dish soap is good as a hand soap and a dish soap for my kitchen sink soap dispenser?
I use dawn. Even at the bathroom sink I put dawn in. If it is safe to wash those poor creatures in, it is safe for me to wash my hands with. Besides I when I wash my hands in the bathroom I dont want some sweet smelling lotion creammy stuff. I want to wash my hands clean!
Palmolive Antibacterial:





http://www.colgate.com/app/Palmolive/US/鈥?/a>
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment