Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's a good hand soap that would be easy on my hands for my OCD?

I have severe OCD and wash my hands over 40 times a day. My hands hurt so bad and the skin keeps breaking open and bleeding.





Is there any hand soap that you could reccomend that would be easy on my hands? What's a good hand soap that would be easy on my hands for my OCD?
Ughh, I have the same problem..


I wash my hands like 80 times a day..err..








I get Dove moisturizing liquid hand soap..





I like it..





=DWhat's a good hand soap that would be easy on my hands for my OCD?
Why dont you go see a doctor.. as i always say its not expensive to see one for a consultation. Seems like you need some anti-psychotic medicine (seriously) for OCD. I dont know about picking out a soap because no matter what, water itself can break down your skin if you keep doing it over and over.
Try something with a moisturizer or maybe try 'baby wash'. Something gentle enough for an infant's skin is likely a lot less harsh than what adults typically use to wash our dirty hands.






buy a natural soap, some drug stores have it


or at a healthfood store
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment