Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I just antibacterial soap (liquid hand soap) to wash my dishes?

I want to surprise my mom and do the dishes lol.


I can't find the dish soap so can i just use hand soap?Can I just antibacterial soap (liquid hand soap) to wash my dishes?
No it's not safe to ingest. But that is sweet of you to try and surprise your mom.Can I just antibacterial soap (liquid hand soap) to wash my dishes?
I just washed our dishes in Shampoo, so as long as you rinse them off with, my favorite...HOT water. Note: As an added bonus, I loved the youthful Sheen my dishes had after just one use!
f*ck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see why not, as long as you rinse them well. I've used laundry soap in a pinch before.





(Just so you know, it says 'do not ingest' on a dish soap bottle, too)
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment