Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hand soap discoloring a shirt?

I'm wearing a new shirt that I recently purchased at a maternity store and within three hours, there were small speckled discolorations on the front of the shirt (on the belly). The only thing I can think of is perhaps some soapy water splashed on the shirt. Has anyone ever heard of this? I mean, it was just barely sprinkled with water at the most. I'm really very frustrated as the store I purchased this from does not do refunds on worn clothing. Any ideas on how to restore the coloring?Hand soap discoloring a shirt?
I've never heard of hand soap doing this, but maybe it has bleach in it.





Try washing it and maybe it will come out (maybe it's just some soap residue or something).





If it doesn't come out, there's really nothing you can do. Sorry.
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment