Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can I use anti-bacterial hand soap to clean my new monroe piercing?

I ran out of sea salt.


Is it okay to use anti-bacterial hand soap diluted with water to clean it?


If not, what else can I use?Can I use anti-bacterial hand soap to clean my new monroe piercing?
my mom owns a tattoo and piercingg shopSO i do know you can use


seline solution..so eye drops only the salt/water kind


don't use the soap





just take salt/water


never use proctcide or that kind of stuff trust me lol it hurts





or warm*hot* water rince it though wellCan I use anti-bacterial hand soap to clean my new monroe piercing?
No, don't use hand soap on your piercing.





If you have regular salt, that will work fine. You can also use a little bit of Bactine or diluted hydrogen peroxide.
i dont recommend it


you should try the cetaphil wash


thats what i did with my nose, cardillage, and belly piercings when i got them :)
nope. dont use that.





baby wash. or sea salt. or just plain warm salty water.





there are harsh chemicals in hand soap, it can cause infection.
use that clear alcohol stuff. (not the kind you drink)

No comments:

Post a Comment