Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bar or liquid, hand soap?

i usually wash my hands with whatever girly liquid hand soap is here, right now i'm going around smelling like sweet peas! when i want to be more manly i use the dish soap in the kitchen.Bar or liquid, hand soap?
I prefer hand soap, but we always tend to buy the irish spring bars, god I know i am irish, but hell i dont want to smell like a man...lolBar or liquid, hand soap?
liquid
liquid soap all the way for everything...they have the exfoliating beadsin them i love those things...make you feel cleaner
Liquid for sure.
Liquid, it's cleaner and more hygenic!
for hand soap is definitely has to be liquid...who knows what kind of yucky things could be on the bar!!!!
Liquid. But seriously thinking about switching soon to bar. Getting your hands wrapped around the bar %26amp; knowing all of your hand %26amp; wrist is getting clean.
liquid, because bar soap has too many germs
do not use soaps..they contain chemicals harmful to the environment..
liquid.
Always liquid.


I don't have any bar soap in my house anymore.
I always use liquid soap as the bar soap drys your skin out bad.
bar....except liquid always smells better
liquid
I prefer liquid hand soap because only you get that drop of liquid soap when you squeeze it from the container and the bar soap helps to spread bacteria because when someone rub the soap the dirt/ bacteria from their hands goes on to the soap and then you rub your hand on the soap the bacteria is transferred to your hand. So liquid soap is better to use even if you are the only one using it.
liquid
Liquid
My husband likes liquid hand soap but I prefer bar because it doesn't leave the slimy residue.
I prefer liquid. I don't like chasing that bar of soap all over the sink top to pick it up. Then when it's all wet, the dang thing won't stay in that little soap dish area.
bath %26amp; body works foam soap. =)
Bar is more comfy and easy to use..^_^
I like liquid handsoap better because I feel like I can spread it around on my hands better and get them cleaner.
Bar. A generic ';Ivory-type'; soap. I use that for everything in the shower.
Bar. I never use any soap except Dove.( The pink)
bar but don't get drunk
Bars. They're A LOT cheaper and last a lot longer, too. Better yet, buy bars of soap made only from organic materials, and you save the environment, too!
i prefer a bar hand soap it doesnt take so time to wash my hands with it!
I only use the dial foaming hand soap, it is easy for my 6yr old to use
liquid becouse the bar slides every where(in the shower the sink)and if it slides in the floor it would get germs on it so you would be washing with germs
I'd prefer liquid. As it was posted somewhere else in some book, more people touch the bar soap and that gets YOU in contact with other germs. The liquid i say is more cleaner. not touched by anyone else(the liquid), except the only part touched by others is the squirt action thingy. which by then you'd be washing you hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment