Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why do foaming hand soaps always squirt out foam?

I filled a hand soap thing with water by foam came out how?Why do foaming hand soaps always squirt out foam?
The dispenser is specially made to turn the soap into a foam as it makes the soap go much further and so a higher concentration of the liquid can be used and not wasted. This makes the size of the soap dispenser smaller and so it looks better on the wall, yet can do the job of a much larger unitWhy do foaming hand soaps always squirt out foam?
Ive always woundered the same thing!





I think its in the pump handle...





yea for sure:)
they make the pump special to turrn liquids into foam. if you open the foam container, you will see the soap is liqiud. if they leave it as foam it will or either run out too quickly or collapse and be worthless
magicc=]
Just want to welcome you to Y/A and the Alternative Section. I see this is your very first day. Hope you visit here often.


I got my son a shaving cream warmer in the after Christmas sales.. I don't know if it's broken..or what..but the foam keeps squirting out ..even when it's not being used. (I just thought of this because you mentioned foam.) I'm not a scientist..I just ';wonder'; about things a lot like you!! lol I guess it's from the air that's inside the container.
What did you expect them to squirt out? Fire?


The reason your water turned to foam is there was probably still soap in there.
it forces it through tiny holes on its way out.
This is part of the 'pre-foaming' in built action they have. This saves you having to mix the soap with water and make the foam yourself. The foam is supposed to create the feeling of luxuriousness.


So go ahead - feel luxurious for a while with your trusty soap dispenser.

No comments:

Post a Comment