Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do i remove the smell of gahlic from my hands soap doesnt work?

and its driving me nutsHow do i remove the smell of gahlic from my hands soap doesnt work?
lemon juice, rub it well in, then rinse in cold water, not warm.How do i remove the smell of gahlic from my hands soap doesnt work?
I was going to say stainless steel but others have beat me to it is the only thing that has ever worked for me the others have just added a smell onto a smell. I have used taps when they are stainless steel or any utensil to hand, you can buy stainless steel soaps but unless everything in your house is plastic I wouldn't bother.
Rub fresh lemon all over your hands like you are washing them and rinse well.
Slightly damped hands with water. Pour salt into your hands and rub together. Kosher salt is best. Works perfect for garlic and onions.
Hold something stainless steel (I usually use a spoon) and run warm water, now wash the spoon. Make sure its stainless steel. It removes the smell every time. Try it! I swear!
some fresh lemon juice and a little warm water should do it :)





--------OR--------





some milk.





either of those, just rub them onto your hands. never use cologne/perfume. it'll only make things worse.
there's a special kind of metal stone that works,but i don't know where to get it from.maybe kitchen /cookware shops.but i definitely know that if you chew parsley after eating garlic ,you will get rid of the taste.
lemon juice
stainless steel. I know it sounds retarded but it works. rub a ';real'; stainless still spoon between your hands. if you don't have stainless steel, you can also try baking soda or salt. this is one of those old ';granny'; remedies.
rub with parsley or lemon juice
To remove the garlic smell from your hands, simply rub your hands with a stainless steel spoon or other stainless steel utensil.





Don't have stainless steel utensils on hand? A little salt or baking soda rubbed on the hands should do the trick, also
Rub your wet fingers over the not sharp side of a stainless steel knife or utensil until the odor is gone. It must be stainless steel. I don't know why but it works. Just don't cut yourself.
rub your hands on a metal/aluminum surface like your sink it really works! i heard it from a chef
Rub them on any metal surface, just wipe them on the taps, try it,
Try rubbing your hands with a little cooking oil before handling the garlic.
i spray perfume on my hands if i get garlic or onion on my hands but most of the time i rub a bit of veg/olive oil on before chopping

No comments:

Post a Comment