Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DO you like hand made soap?

I am making hand made soap now and I really like it. As I have used it more I become more and more critical of store bought detergents. What is your opinion?DO you like hand made soap?
OMG There's a store here in Tokyo, it's like, tiny, at the airport it's like, all handmade, super cute soaps. They smell like, delicious, and I've got like 1000 of them!! I love them =DDO you like hand made soap?
I tend to agree. With Hand Made soap you have the freedom from harsh detergents and chemicals and can enjoy any number of natural alternatives!





Lavender, eucalyptus, rosewood, roses, lemon balm, you name it! And you can use essential oils as a base for the scent and/or skin conditioning ingredients!!





Hope this helps!
Once you use a good handmade soap, there's no going back. I've been making my own since 1998 and I love it.





When you make your own, you have the freedom to decide what you're going to put on your skin and since it's your biggest organ, that's pretty important!





I'll bet you've found that your soap lathers better and your skin doesn't feel like it's dry and tight anymore.





Even higher end soaps like the body shops (though nice) just can't quite compare.





I get some personal satisfaction from making my soaps as well. It's tons of fun and you get to be creative which is something I enjoy alot.





Happy Soaping!


Cathy
I love my handmade soaps, as does my husband. He travels a lot and stays in motels. He has started taking my handmade soaps as the soaps in the hotels cause him to have dry irritated skin. So my vote is for the handmade soaps, whether i make them or someone else does.
I defiantly agree you can also go onto www.lush.com and this is a store full of hand made beauty product with all natural ingredients..
Since, I had never used your soap,


I simply can't answer your question.





- - -
no;i don't really like handmade soap.


i prefer liquid soap; feels cleaner to me; idk y. just a personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment