Sunday, April 25, 2010

If I want to clean my uggs by hand, with soap and water, what soap should I use?

dont use soap, because most soaps ruin the sheepskin


Try taking a damp towel and surface clean the boots.


Also, take a look at the UGG spray they have on their website


they clean and protect your bootsIf I want to clean my uggs by hand, with soap and water, what soap should I use?
You can wash them in the laundary, just don't put them in the dryerIf I want to clean my uggs by hand, with soap and water, what soap should I use?
throw them in the fire there is a reason they are called uggs
I agree with Hamn!!
i dont think yyou can.
NO! DONT CLEAN YOUR UGGS WITH SOAP AND WATER YOU WILL RUIN THEM!!





im not sure you can clean them. they do make ugg care products, special for uggs, try those...

No comments:

Post a Comment