Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DO YOU CARE IF YOUR HAND SOAP IS ANTl-BACTERIAL OR NOT......?

I TOTALLY do! I have a 6-year old who NEEDS it! =)DO YOU CARE IF YOUR HAND SOAP IS ANTl-BACTERIAL OR NOT......?
I just use whatever my wife brings home from Costco. I don't particularly care one way or the other.DO YOU CARE IF YOUR HAND SOAP IS ANTl-BACTERIAL OR NOT......?
the best way to prevent illness and diseases is simple. hand washing.. sing row row row your boat.


you need to sanitize door knobs, telephones and faucets on a regular bases





I work in rehabilitation center with fragile people. I seldom get sick, just like school kids stuff gets passed around........


teaching your child to wash his hands and why will save you and them a lot of grief....... transmission from one portal to another. such a simple but important thing.......... SMART MOM CONGRATS!


I love anti-bacterial soaps. wipes and sprays!
Yes, I'm a clean freak and if I can get it cleaner then I'm sold.
just ordinary soap is all thats needed!!


man got by without that soap til now


wont it make kids weak %26amp; very easy to pick up bugs outside the home,


they are scaring the Mothers of today i think :)
Yes I do
Yes l sure do.
yeah, I want it to kill germs
Yes ma'am!!!!!
We get it, but it is for the kids... I don't care myself.
YES I always buy Anti-Bacterial soap. We have a 1 yr old and a 3 yr old.
Dish soap AND hand soap IS fer sure! If they had anti-bacterial toilet paper..i'd buy it too! LOL
no I dont most bacteria have been exposed to it for so long anti bacterial soap is the same as normal soap anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment