Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bath & Body Works hand soaps, which type lasts longer, the moisturizing ones or the foaming ones?

I've always like the moisturizing soaps they have, but I go through them so quickly, the small container does not last very long. I recently tried the foaming soaps at someone's house, they seem like they would stretch further and therefore be more economical. Has anyone found this to be the case?Bath %26amp; Body Works hand soaps, which type lasts longer, the moisturizing ones or the foaming ones?
For me, I find the moisturizing ones to last longer than the foams but not by much. I'll agree with the second commenter, best to stock up during sales. I always look online for reference before heading to Bath and Body Works :)





They're having one now at 5 for $15 / 7 for $20Bath %26amp; Body Works hand soaps, which type lasts longer, the moisturizing ones or the foaming ones?
i've used both and i feel like the foam ones don't last as long as the other ones.


they both go fast though, but are so good. the trick is to stock up when they have them on sale!
I have the sensual amber body gel and it works really well and its long lasting. I'd definitely try it. It smells of vanilla and butterscotch.





mmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment