Sunday, April 25, 2010

Has a shampoo or hand soap ever smelt SO good that you've wanted to taste it?

I got this cucumber melon and it smells SO good...


So good that I'm tempted to eat it even though i shouldn'tHas a shampoo or hand soap ever smelt SO good that you've wanted to taste it?
When I was a kid, my babysitter washed my mouth out with soap (she was evil, I was just a potty-mouth) and it tasted awful. Ever since then, whenever i smell a great soap I get the urge to see if any of them actually do taste good, and I'm always disappointed.Has a shampoo or hand soap ever smelt SO good that you've wanted to taste it?
been there done that





it tastes disgusting


trust me





dont let smell mislead you
lol yah smells can trigger a tongue


(i made that phrase up)
Yes, my shampoos, bodywashes and handsoaps all smell delicious! But I have to add, if I ate it, I'd imagine bubbles coming out from my mouth whenever I spoke or tried to speak, just like in the cartoons.
Yes!
Yes. I tasted it. Now I just stick to smelling
a tangerine beer shampoo got me. its been probably 10 years since i've used it but still one of the best smells out there. wish i could still get it where i live!





cucumber melon is pretty good too. i've got a lotion in that right now.
Yeah i get tempted...i want to but i know the out come is not gonna be good lol
yes..but i never actually tried to eat it haha.
nope
Yummy Vanilla
lol i had the same **** and i tasted it on a drunken dare- dont do it its still SOAP LOL! smells wonderful tho!
YES!! all the time!





don't taste it though, i tried once and i felt so sick!
haha yeah.


i actually did try it and its tastes nothing liek it smells.


it tasts like puke, which tastes biter and gross.
not handsoap.





perfume.
I shower after I have dinner so I am never that hungry.
yeah, i drink my little sisters chocolate bubble bath
yes, it was strawberry,


I licked it ( stupid i know) didn't taste as good as it smelt
Yeah, but it always tastes gross.
lol!





No, it hasn't...
Oh yes.
Yep, and I have tasted it. Not good, I wouldn't reccommend it, it's really difficult to get the taste out of the mouth!
yes...i have even tried it..it tastes so bad.
lol....i have done that to a glue stick before.....when i was 8 me and others used to lick our glue sticks.....i also used to lick some of my Bonne Bell flavored lip balm (lip smackers)....
i think you should try it!
Yes, actually. My hand creme is so delicious I want to taste it and rub it every else.
oh, ya. once i ate a whole maple leaf. %26lt;%26lt;:-) CONEHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment