Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why does my hamster lick my hand even after I washed it thoroughly w/ soap?

It has a soapy smell, but I'm pretty sure that ALL the soap has been washed off. Before, Muso (my hamster) would bite, but now when I pick her up, she'd lick my hands/fingers like crazy without biting. She's soooo cute. I LOVE HER!!!Why does my hamster lick my hand even after I washed it thoroughly w/ soap?
Well, licking is a sign of love and admiration, I would say she must have gotten used to you, and loves you a lot. :)





Plus you have natural salt in your hands, and they love the taste. :)Why does my hamster lick my hand even after I washed it thoroughly w/ soap?
it likes the salty taste of your skin. prevent this by keeping your hands away from its face.
The salt on your hand is YUMMY to them :)
It wants a clean tongue
that's adorable. :) maybe it's both love AND salt!
yes... your hands have salt and hamsters lopve mineral salt wheels....
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment