Sunday, April 25, 2010

Green antibacterial hand soap?

Hello,


Have you heard of that new cleaning brand ';Green Works'; by Clorox? Well.. I was wondering if that company had a hand soap or something?


Sam


Green antibacterial hand soap?
Any soap, when used correctly, will remove germs from your hands without having to have a special antibacterial agent.





Soap up your hands by rubbing them vigorously for at least 30 seconds, paying special attention to the area around your nails. Rinse and dry on a clean towel. There you go, your hands are now clean.





Green antibacterial hand soap?
There is no need for antibacterial soap, a real soap kills germs. The important thing is to wash your hands for several seconds not just apply and rinse. I use natural ca stile soap, vinegar and baking soda to clean almost everything. The only other things I use are laundry soap and dishwasher soap. My family rarely gets sick, so they seem to be doing what they are designed to do. There is a lot of evidence that all the antibacterial and sanitizing cleaners are just making viruses and bacteria stronger, it's a lot like the over use of penicillin, it used to be the wonder drug, now it is virtually ineffective.





I find most of my cleaners at health food stores, but Method and Seventh Generation are both good companies and are found in many grocery or chain stores. You may have noticed I didn't list Green Works. I won't buy cleaning supplies from a company that doesn't list every ingredient, the others I mentioned either have them on the label or list them on the website.



Since most doctors say antibacterial hand soap really doesn't stop any illnesses better than regular soap and it only promotes drug-resistant bacteria, and most environmentalists say antibacterial hand soap should be kept out of the water system altogether, I find it hard to believe there's a green version of antibacterial soap.
Not that I am aware of, however, I would recommend ordering some things from Shaklee; if you are interested, I will give you someones' URL. Their stuff is GREAT!





If you do not care to order online, then Method @ Target makes liquid hand soap.





HTHs
these guys make all natural, hand made soaps that are great so check out their site, they may have what you're looking for.





http://www.marketsonline.com.au/bubblescorner

No comments:

Post a Comment