Sunday, April 25, 2010

Should i wash my bays cloth with baby soap by hand or use baby detergent in washing machine ? which is good?

i heard that i should not use baby detergent washing my baby cloth , instead of that i should use baby soap for wash by hand to avoid other skin desease upto six month . is that true ?Should i wash my bays cloth with baby soap by hand or use baby detergent in washing machine ? which is good?
I so would not do that unless I had a reason to, like the dr. saying it was best for the baby! You could always run the washer a 2nd time without soap or just use the detergent made for baby's clothing like DreftShould i wash my bays cloth with baby soap by hand or use baby detergent in washing machine ? which is good?
i washed all of my sons clothes in any regular type of detergent ( usually purex or arm%26amp;hammer) and he is just find. No skin problems at all. And i used a washing machine to do it.
With my first child we used baby detergent in our washing machine. He has eczema, which has gotten better. We wash all of our clothes with regular detergent, including our second child's clothes, and she has never had any problems. I see no need to spend the money on expensive detergent. Unless the item has a tag saying dry clean or hand-wash only, we don't get fussy.
I used All Free and Clear and Dreft in the washing machine. I did not use any fabric softener, or anything else. The All Free and Clear and the Dreft are made for babies sensitive skin. The Free and Clear does not have any added scents, or colors that may aggitate sensitive skin.
I think it is fine to wash them in the baby detergent in the washer. Unless the baby gets a rash from it. If you have a new baby you are going to have enough to do besides washing out clothes by hand.
I always have washed all my (3) kids in regular detergent and fabric softener without any prob. but if they develop a rash from regular you can use All Free and Clear I have heard its the same as the expensive baby detergents
I have actually used baby detergent in the wash and i've also used regular detergents. It didn't make a difference at all.
I would definitely use a washing machine. It will rince the soap out better than washing by hand.
Dreft, is great for the baby clothes. In the washer.
i have 3 kids and never did i do there clothing by hand i would only do that if i had to, a baby is alot to do why add more?
take a Sm load of baby clothes and wash them in the detergent that you use for your self. Keep them aside so you know which ones they are and then have baby wear them if your baby skin okay then you know that you can use one laundry detergent for all of you. If you really need to keep it all separate try a single washing machine. They are Sm and fit under a sink you can find them in camping supply stores they do one load at a time and them hang dry your clothes. That way you know they get real clean and it is faster then hand washing.
I have never heard of this before. I used baby detergent for the first month and than started using regular detergent and once I saw that there were no irritations on the skin I kept using the regular detergent.





Does your family have a history of skin issues?





I found this online ';It is best to use laundry detergent and not laundry soap because soap removes the special fire retardant chemicals on your baby's clothes';

No comments:

Post a Comment