Sunday, April 25, 2010

What brand of hand soap do you suggest for others?

White Dove...








Its good.What brand of hand soap do you suggest for others?
If you live in the US (or in Canada this fall), check out Bath and Body Works. They have the most amazing soaps that I have ever tried... they clean extremely well, have anti-bacterial properties, moisturize without making your hands greasy, and smell absolutely divine. Also, a little bit goes a long way, so a bottle lasts for quite a while.





I received a bottle from a friend a month ago and I am hooked. I live in Canada, so we don't have it available yet (This fall they are supposed to be opening some stores in Canada). I'm almost contemplating a trip to the US just to get more... that's how good it is.





If you can get your hands on some (ha ha), definitely check it out!What brand of hand soap do you suggest for others?
I keep it simple, dial liquid soap! :-)
bath and body works
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment